Welcome to Rydezilla
Welcome and thank you for using our platform. Rydezilla is a brand owned and operated by Rydezilla Portal, a limited company registered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, having the license number 788185.
By registering to Rydezilla and/or using Rydezilla Services, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions herein. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using Rydezilla Services. These Terms and Conditions constitute a binding legal agreement between you and Rydezilla. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then you may not use Rydezilla Services. You agree that the electronic format of the Terms and Conditions does not in any way affect their validity or enforceability, and you agree that we may communicate with you electronically for all aspects of your use of the Rydezilla Services.
Rydezilla currently offers and continues to develop multiple diverse services. The range of offered services may be changed without prior notice, hence Rydezilla reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions to be relevant to the new services, their related legislations, and technical requirements. Thereby, any updated or modified Terms and Conditions become part of your standing agreement with Rydezilla. Please revisit our Terms and Conditions regularly as they are subject to change without us directly informing you. The current version of our Terms & Conditions is accessible from our website, iOS application, Android application and Dealer Panels and these supersede all previous versions of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms and Conditions, then you must immediately stop using Rydezilla Services in all respects.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions: “Rydezilla”, refers to the company, its officers, directors, employees, partners, or agents. “User”, “You” and “Your”, refers to you, the person, entity, or any person using your device accessing and using Rydezilla Services, and accepting these Terms and Conditions. “Rydezilla Platform” refers to Rydezilla websites, iOS applications, Android applications, and social media accounts such as in Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and WhatsApp. “Ryde”, “ryde”, “Rydez”, and “rydez” refers to any sort of vehicle whether cars, boats, or others. “Rydezilla Services” refers to all the activities that are authorized to perform in Rydezilla Platform such as registration, login, search rydez, book rydez and extras, rate and write reviews, list your own rydez, save search preferences, amend, cancel, update profile, gain points, and contact support team.
Description of Services
Rydezilla aims to provide users with simple-to-use and convenient services, by linking them to Rydez’ sellers, dealers and rental offices in the location of their choosing. Rydezilla allows users who agree to Rydezilla Terms and Conditions and complete the registration to search, book and list rydez in simple steps. Rydezilla shares promotions that may be beneficial with users by emails, social media accounts, or listed under the “Featured” categories in the Rydezilla app homepage.
Rydezilla provides rydez’ booking services, and acts as an intermediary between rental offices and users to facilitate booking services and allows users to have a direct contract with the rental offices. Rydezilla shares information provided by both parties; users and rental offices with each other noting that each are fully responsible of and accountable to the correctness of the shared information. Users are encouraged to share their feedback and rate the rental office according their experience. Additionally, the rental services users will become part of our loyalty program and subject to future rewards according to their usage.
Once a rental booking has been confirmed, this constitutes an agreement between the user and the rental office. The rental office maintains sole responsibility for this booking. All rydez preparation and deliveries are the sole responsibility of the rental office. Please be aware that the rental offices will do everything they can to meet the delivery time, location and conditions specified, however these agreements may be affected by factors beyond their control and therefore cannot be 100% guaranteed. However, upon becoming aware of an unexpected delay or difficulty, the user will be informed and all efforts toward mitigation will be exerted.
Rydezilla provides posting services as well and individuals are allowed to post and advertise their own rydez for selling purposes. Rydezilla only acts as a platform the allows these posts and classifieds to be viewed by others. Individuals posting using this service are only allowed to post their own rydez or those rydez that belong to whom they are acting on their behalf. Individuals are hereby agreeing to assure the validity and accuracy of the information posted and are required to update the status of the advertisement in case if it is sold or the intention to sell is voided. In the event of any misinformation relating to any of the details, Rydezilla may correct this mistake, delete the ryde instance or take the appropriate corrective actions.
Rydezilla provides a way for you to communicate with Rydezilla’s support team, rydez’ sellers and share rental offices contact with you once bookings are confirmed. Moreover, Rydezilla will share your contact details with rental offices for smooth service delivery and coordination when required. However, Rydezilla does not share your personal information with any other third-party companies.
Rydezilla does not sell, rent, or interfere in any way in the services of any rydez rented at rentals offices. The rental offices are obligated to comply with country local laws, rules, regulations, and standards pertaining to rydez’ preparation, sale, marketing, and safety. In addition to, rental offices have their own Rydezilla panel access and it is their sole responsibility and obligation to update rydez’ and extras’ details such as stock, availability, rates, status, mileage, security deposit amount and others to assure correctness and completeness of all information displayed in Rydezilla Platform. Therefore, Rydezilla is not responsible for any ryde booked or ryde classifieds that are not delivered during pick-up time by the rental office or shown as classifieds due to unavailability.
Rydezilla will perform regular and reasonable validation to verify information provided by rental offices, since it will be displayed in Rydezilla Platform. However, Rydezilla does not independently verify rydez’ details, status, extras, their quality, or that a rental office is in compliance with applicable laws. Moreover, Rydezilla cannot guarantee the correctness and accuracy of this information, nor held liable for any mistakes from rental offices such as typing errors, inability to timely update their information. Rydezilla shall not be liable or responsible as well for any rydez or services offered by ryde sellers or rental offices that is unacceptable to users. users must thoroughly check the information provided by classified listers and rental offices on Rydezilla Platform.
How to Book A Ryde?
Rydezilla Platform gives you the flexibility to search for suitable rydez that meets your requirements, such as time, type, location, and budget. Once you have selected a ryde from the available listings. You will be presented with a list of extras to select from such as child seat, ryde delivery and GPS. The list of extras is part of rental offices services, and hence it may differ from one office to another. It is also subject to availability. You may also choose to select extras directly from rental offices upon pick-up time and pay directly to the rental office by their acceptable payment method whether it is cash or credit/debit card.
Clicking “Book Now” button will open a new page with all the information that you entered for final review and confirmation. You can go back to previous steps to modify any details or click “Pay” Button to redirect you to the payment gateway partner, where you can pay by credit/debit card. Once you submit your payment, modifications are subject to cancellation and amendment policies detailed below. Please note that, the minimum charged rental is one day rate. The rate unit differs and set in accordance with the ryde type. It is the user responsibility to check the minimum charged rate for each ryde.
Once a payment is completed, you will receive an email with the booking details, that will also be shown in Rydezilla app platform under “My Rydes”. Similar details will be shared with rental office and it will appear in their portal. You will need to present the booking confirmation with a valid ID, and accepted driving license in the country of the rental to the rental office to pick up the ryde. You may also be required to pay a security deposit or reserve it from your credit card when picking the ryde, and it differs from one rental office to another.
Booking Cancellation Policy
You have the right to cancel a rental booking from Rydezilla app through your account as per the below general stated policy. However, some rental office might have a different cancellation policy, and it is worth noting before you cancel your booking. Administration fees may apply.
- If booking cancellation is done 24 hours or more prior to pick-up time, the paid amount will be refunded.
- If booking cancellation is done less than 24 hours prior to the due pickup time, 1-day rental rate will be charged and the remaining amount will be refunded.
- While every effort is made to ensure that accurate pricing and descriptions are maintained, we reserve the right to cancel any booking that is based on inaccurate information.
- In justifiable circumstances, Rydezilla team reserves the right to cancel any confirmed booking and will notify you immediately of any such cancellation. Cancellations can be requested by the rental offices, but only RydeZilla team can cancel a confirmed booking upon due review and validation of the underlying circumstances.
- You are responsible to check and prepare the required documents in advance. Failure to provide required documents such as Booking confirmation, valid ID, acceptable and valid driving license, your credit/debit card or a credit/debit card you are authorized to use, or even failure to show up on the specified booking time without prior notice (no-show), will lead to booking cancellation.
- Rydezilla does not accept any liability or responsibility for the consequences of your late arrival for ryde pick-up such as cancellation and charged amount.
- You have the right to cancel the booking if the rental office failed to prepare or deliver the ryde up to one hour after the confirmed booking time, and your paid amount will be refunded.
RydeZilla allows for a maximum of 24 hours for late Ryde pickup, which will be deducted from the booking period (already charged). After the passing of 24 hours without Ryde pickup, it will be considered a no-show. In case of a No-Show, the booking will be cancelled and a further 1-day rent will be deducted to compensate the rental office.
- In case you suspect a later pick-up time than the one stated in your booking confirmation, please proceed with immediate notification to RydeZilla team and/or rental office for mitigation.
- In the case that you notify RydeZilla team and/or rental office of your wish to maintain the booking within these 24 hours, the Ryde will be reserved and the corresponding rents will be charged normally.
- Special considerations may be made for unavoidable circumstances. However, charges for past time are typically irreversible.
You have the right to amend a rental booking as per the below stated policy
- You can extend the period of your booking before and/or after the pickup time. However. It depends on the ryde availability. Otherwise, Rydezilla will direct you to perform a new search.
- If you wish to shorten the period of booking is treated as a form of cancellation, and cancellation policy applies.
- Regarding extras amendment for a confirmed booking, cancelling booked extras during the booking period is not allowed. However, ordering new extras can be coordinated with the rental office directly.
- In the case of returning the ryde later than the return time stated in the confirmed booking, you will be charged the rate of an additional day. Grace periods may apply and are at discretion of the rental office.
There might be some unforeseen incidents, where ryde replacement becomes inevitable. Such incidents may include traffic accident, late drop-off from the previous booking, etc. As the guarding concept, replacements are offered by the rental office and are subject to the user’s approval. Typically, replacements are of the same vehicle class or follow the next-best offering concept. The following scenarios may apply based on the agreement between you and the rental office,
- The selected replacement ryde has the same rental rate as the one you booked. The rental office to update the booking details online, and hence you will have a new booking agreement
- The selected ryde rental rate is reasonably higher than the one you booked. The rental office is free to waive off extra charges at its discretion and your approval.
- The selected ryde rental rate is significantly higher than the one you booked. In the case where the rental office requests an extra charge, the user is free to accept and pay the difference in the rental office or through Rydezilla Platform. Alternatively, you are free to search for another ryde in Rydezilla Platform.
- The selected ryde rental rate is lower than the one you booked for which the difference will be kept as balance for your future use or refunded.
Rental Offices’ Extras and Policies
In addition to booking rydez, you can select some of the extras available with each ryde. These extras are added and priced by rental offices, and hence they vary in type, price, and subject to availability. There are different types of extras and hence their pricing, and they can be categorized in two groups,
Group 1: Daily rate extras which are required throughout the booking period such as,
- Child seat
- Full or additional insurance
- Additional driver
- Ryde delivery by rental office to an address of your choosing
- Ryde pick-up by rental office to an address of your choosing
- Dropping the ryde in a different rental office branch than the one you picked it from
- Non-working hours pick-up and drop-off
Besides the extras, rental offices have their own policies. Make sure you review those policies in Rydezilla before you book the ryde. Such policies include and not limited to,
- Security deposit:
- to be paid upon ryde pick-up, and returned fully, partial, or no after ryde return depending on the liabilities
- deposit payment method depends on the rental office and it can be credit card, cash, or others
- deposit amount is set by rental office as is shown in the Rydezilla Platform.
- Rental offices may charge penalty fees or additional days rental rates in case you delivered the ryde later than the agreed time in your confirmed booking.
- Most rental offices require that you return the ryde with the same level of fuel when you picked it up unless it says otherwise. In the case that you return the ryde with a lower fuel level than the one you picked it up with, rental offices may charge you service fees in addition to fuel cost.
- Rental offices may as well offer replacement rydez in case you have accidents or experienced some malfunction in the ryde. You must contact the rental office instantly in such incidents.
You are entitled for a full or partial refund of your booking amount in the following scenarios,
- Cancellations and amendments are subject to the afore-mentioned policies.
- You are entitled for a full refund if the rental office failed to hand you over the ryde up to one hour after the confirmed booking start time.
- You are entitled for a full refund if you did not reach an agreement with rental office regarding a “replacement” ryde.
Upon validation of a Refund Request, the Refund amount will be added to your Rydezilla Wallet for future use without any additional administrative charges. If you require a monetary refund, please contact Rydezilla team through our live chat or hotline number to facilitate your request.
The refund process might take up to 2 to 4 weeks depending on the Debit /Credit Cards, banks, and payment gateways. You are required to follow with your bank in case of any delays in crediting your entitled amount back. Rydezilla will send notification of the refund by email for your reference.
Using Rydezilla Services
When using Rydezilla Services, you must comply with all applicable laws, including but not limited to Laws of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), local laws, international laws, international agreements, and laws regarding cyber security. You also agree to be bound by the following clauses:
- Provide accurate personal information and keep it up to date through your Rydezilla user account.
- You are responsible for all activities made under your “username” and “password”.
- Keep your password confidential. To ensure your login security, Rydezilla provides you with the option to change your password as well as retrieve it in case you forgot it. Please note that Rydezilla is not responsible for any incidents of password leak or use.
- You are responsible for any damages and losses caused by the device you are using to access Rydezilla Services. You shall not demand any compensation for any losses arising from the use of Rydezilla Services.
- Not to impersonate others, not to use other’s username, nor transfer your account to someone else
- Not to display, send, receive, or store fraudulent, inappropriate, or unlawful content.
- Not to Threaten, harass, stalk, annoy, defame, intimidate, discriminate, or defraud any person, entity, or Rydezilla company and team engaged in providing any part of services to you.
- Not to engage in or promote any illegal or criminal activity.
- Not to advertise, promote, endorse, or market directly or indirectly any third-party commercial products, or engage in commercial activities apart from the permitted use of Rydezilla Services.
- Not to violate copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property
- Not to attempt to collect, store or publish personally identifiable information without the owner’s consent.
- Rydezilla has the ownership and copyrights of the information, documents, software, designs, graphics, etc. which are produced by Rydezilla and/or bought from outside.
- Not to use Rydezilla Services in an attempt to replicate and compete against Rydezilla Services.
- Not to copy any content, including, but not limited to rental offices information, rydez’ photos, rydez’ details and others, for any purpose.
- Not to access or use any application, tool, system, automated system, service, scripts, tool, data extraction, data mining, account, or network to retrieve, modify, copy, distribute, re/use, reproduce, or re/publish any data, material, coding or content obtained from Rydezilla Platform, to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory, to add users, send comments, chat, email, or any other unintended purposes without written authorization from
- Not to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of Rydezilla code, programming, and software in any way to develop a part of Rydezilla Platform and services.
- Not to Disable, disrupt, circumvent, hack, create an undue burden, interfere with, or otherwise violate the security of Rydezilla Services, website, applications, and users accounts.
- Not to send deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “Spoofing” or “Phishing”
- Not to Attack, abuse, interfere with, intercept, disrupt, access restricted parts of Rydezilla Platform, or exploit any users, systems, or services, including but not limited to Denial of Service (DoS), monitoring, viruses, crawling, spamming, using bots or scripts, disturbing malware (e.g. viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, or adware), or any other harmful sort of files.
- Not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to other systems from or through Rydezilla Platform.
- Not to engage in any mischievous activities on Rydezilla Platform, and not to authorize or encourage any third-party to do any of the above.
- You are responsible for activities done in under your account (username and password)
- You automatically grant that Rydezilla has the full, free, and perpetual right to all your postings in Rydezilla Platform. Rydezilla has the right to edit, delete these postings, use partially, fully, use for different purposes, in different formats and in different languages.
Rydezilla reserves its legal rights in case you violate any of the clauses mentioned above or in any other section of this agreement, and has the right to terminate your account. You are also required to compensate and pay Rydezilla for all the costs and damages that encountered as a result of your violation. Rydezilla shall not be liable for any damages to others and to Rydezilla Platform that caused by your violation, and Rydezilla will cooperate with any request from law enforcement authorities in case of any violation incident. In addition to, Rydezilla may direct you to third-party websites, apps or services in connection with Rydezilla Platform or services. Rydezilla shall not be liable for any damages incurred as a reason of these third-parties’ services and shall not be responsible for the context of these third-parties. Rydezilla shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law to prohibit any re-publication or commercial use of Rydezilla’s content or information, and Rydezilla will ask for the sufficient monetary compensation or suitable remedy
Rydezilla Platform and services may be unavailable temporarily for system maintenance and upgrades. Although we will endeavor to notify you in advance of any service interruption. However, this cannot be guaranteed, and Rydezilla shall not be liable for any platform unavailability or complete ending of Rydezilla Services. Rydezilla does not as well warrant that its services shall be provided in a complete secure way. Rydezilla has the right to back-up and delete all or some of the postings provided by you, and Rydezilla shall not be held responsible for any back-up and delete processes.
You have the right to file a complaint with us regarding Rydezilla Services within 2 weeks (15 days) after the using the service, such as after rental ryde return date, and any other service. Failure to file your complaint with the above specified period, will automatically result in rejection of your complaint and loss of any possible compensation.
We take reasonable care to make the Rydezilla Platform secure. Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing the Rydezilla Platform.
We monitor the number of cancellations made by customers and may refuse to accept requests for service at our discretion if cancellations are made repeatedly.
We try to ensure that the information on the Rydezilla Platform is accurate and complete. We do not promise however that our content is accurate or error-free and we make no representation or warranty of any kind with respect the Rydezilla Platform or any of its content, including (without limitation) listings information, images or prices. We are not responsible to you or anybody else for any loss incurred in relation to use of the Rydezilla Platform. Your use of the Rydezilla Platform and any associated services is entirely at your own risk. We do not promise that the functional aspects of the Rydezilla Platform or our content will be error free or that the Rydezilla Platform, our content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We always recommend that all users of the internet ensure they have up to date virus checking software installed.
Rates, Fees and Payment
Rental offices pay a commission to Rydezilla after you have completed the ryde booking provided by the office. For ryde bookings, sales taxes (such as VAT), refunds and subscriptions and other monetary transactions, the user will bear any service fees as required by payment gateways and banks or regulatory bodies. Governmental or regulatory-bodies fees are excluded.
Important Information Regarding Exchange Rates:
Due to the fluctuation of exchange rates, the actual charges to your credit card or payment method may slightly differ from the rent amount quoted on Rydezilla. These differences depend on exchange rates which fluctuate in real time. The same goes for any refunds or subscriptions; the exact amount initially charged will be refunded. Hence, Rydezilla will not be accountable for any exchange rates variations that lead to you receiving a different refund amount. All currency conversions shown in Rydezilla Platform are estimates for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as accurate and real time.
Review and Ratings
You have the right to submit your reviews and ratings about rental offices after you have had an experience. You will receive an email as well as system notification in the app to do so. Your reviews maybe uploaded onto the relevant rental office page on Rydezilla Platform for sharing your feedback with Rydezilla users. It is important to note that these reviews do not represent Rydezilla’s views, and hence the accumulated rating should not be regarded as a recommendation or endorsement by Rydezilla of any rental office. The personal opinions of any third parties expressed on the Rydezilla Platform are their own and do not necessarily reflect our views and we accept no responsibility for any such views of third parties. However, Rydezilla own these reviews and have the right to use them the way it seems fit. Rydezilla have the right to approve, edit or reject those reviews for several reasons:
- Inappropriate language: threatening, harassing, discrimination
- Non-relevant comments
- Advertise, promote, endorse, or market directly or indirectly any third-party commercial products and services.
- Any illegal comments that violate local laws or promote hate.
No information posted anywhere on the Rydezilla Platform is intended to be a substitute for medical or professional advice of any kind. Always consult a health professional before you act on any suggestions you read on the Rydezilla Platform.
You are responsible for your use of the Rydezilla Platform, for any information, text, graphics, photos or other materials which you upload or post to the Rydezilla Platform and for any consequences thereof (collectively “Your Content”). You should only provide content that you are comfortable sharing with others under the Terms and Conditions. Your Content may be moderated and may take up to [72 hours] to be displayed but we do not commit to checking all content and will not be liable for the same. Any use or reliance on Your Content, or content provided by any party other than us (such as other users) (“Other Content”) or obtained by you through the Rydezilla Platform is at your own risk. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, not to publish or to remove any Your Content or Other Content that we believe may be unlawful, defamatory, racist or libelous, incite hatred or violence, detrimental to people, institutions, religions or to people’s privacy, contrary to public morals, customs, practices or beliefs, which may cause harm to minors, is detrimental to the trademarks, patents and copyrighted content, contains personal data or improperly uses the medium for promoting and advertising businesses. Your Content must not be used to promote any commercial or business activity.
We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of Other Content. We do not endorse any opinions expressed via the Rydezilla Platform. You understand that by using the Rydezilla Platform, you may be exposed to Other Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise inaccurate or deceptive. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any of Your Content or Other Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in Your Content or Other Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of Your Content or Other Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Rydezilla Platform or broadcast elsewhere. When posting Your Content, you agree not to make comments that are not factual in nature including without limitation making any racist or otherwise offensive or inappropriate comments, using profanity, abusing another user, disrespecting another culture or any other derogatory or inappropriate comments. Your Content must not contain contact details (including (without limitation) any website address, email address or telephone number). You must not direct users to any other selling venue (whether to purchase items listed on the Rydezilla Platform or otherwise).
Termination of Agreement
These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use Rydezilla Platform. Without limiting any other provision of these terms and conditions, Rydezilla reserve the right to, in Rydezilla sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of Rydezilla Platform (including blocking certain IP addresses), to any person for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant contained in these terms and conditions or of any applicable law or regulation. Rydezilla may terminate your use or participation in Rydezilla Platform or delete your account and any content or information that you posted at any time, without warning, in Rydezilla sole discretion.
If Rydezilla terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party.
In addition to terminating or suspending your account, Rydezilla reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Governing Law and Competent Courts
Rydezilla Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Dubai and U.A.E. law as applicable in the Emirate of Dubai. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms and conditions (including non-contractual disputes) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dubai courts.
Our Rydezilla servers are provided for by digitalocean.com and are available in the United Kingdom and the United States of America. In relevant matters, the laws of the pertaining countries apply.
Neither party shall be considered in default or breach of this agreement in the instance of any delay pertaining to an act of god such as fire, explosion, Flood, or acts out of the control of such party such as riot, war, or terrorism. Provided, however, if a Force Majeure Event occurs, the affected Party shall, as soon as practicable:
- notify the other Party of the Force Majeure Event and its impact on performance under this Agreement, as well as a resolution date; and
- use reasonable efforts to resolve any issues resulting from the Force Majeure Event and comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, Rydezilla Platform is Rydezilla’s proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, social media designs, website designs, applications design, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on Rydezilla Platform (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are registered trademarks and owned or controlled by Rydezilla or licensed to Rydezilla, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United Arab Emirates, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
The Content and the Marks are provided on Rydezilla Platform “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of Rydezilla Platform and no Content, Marks or design style may be copied, imitated, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, used in a manner that is likely to cause confusion, without our express prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use Rydezilla Platform, you are granted a limited license to access and use Rydezilla Platform and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to Rydezilla Platform, the Content and the Marks.
Indemnification and Limits on Our Liability
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Rydezilla harmless, including Rydezilla’s subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of Rydezilla’s respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any direct or indirect loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (1) your postings; (2) use of Rydezilla Platform; (3) breach of these Terms and Conditions; (4) any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions; (5) your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; or (6) any overt harmful act toward any other user of Rydezilla Platform with whom you connected via Rydezilla Platform.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Rydezilla reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Rydezilla, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with Rydezilla defense of such claims. Rydezilla will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
If we breach the Terms and Conditions, we shall only be liable for losses which are direct losses and a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such a breach. Losses are foreseeable where, for example, they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of you placing an order. In any event, we will only be liable for losses up to 100% of the total value of the booked ryde (as applicable).
We are not responsible for losses which are not caused by our breach or negligence, indirect losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us (for example, loss of profits or loss of opportunity).
We make no promise, warranty or guarantee with respect to any users or any items listed on the Rydezilla Platform, and are not responsible for the ability or otherwise of users to book a ryde on the Rydezilla Platform. We are also not responsible for failure to meet any of our obligations under the Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to events beyond our reasonable control or where due to inaccurate, misleading or untruthful information being provided by you. We are not liable to you for any failure, breach or any delay of any nature whatsoever that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including (without limitation) strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of information communication technology systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
You acknowledge and agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of the Terms and Conditions or your use of the Rydezilla Platform. You agree that you may not and will not hold yourself out as our representative, agent, or employee, and we shall not be liable for any representation, act, or omission on your part.
The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire understanding between us with respect to the subject matter of the Terms and Conditions, and supersede all prior agreements, negotiations, correspondence and discussions between the parties relating to it. If any part of the Terms and Conditions becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the offending terms of the Terms and Conditions shall be considered removed from the Terms and Conditions and the remaining terms shall continue with full force and effect.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no immediate action, this does not mean that we will not be entitled to assert our rights and remedies at a later date.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, or you would like to report any incident please free to contact us at: email@example.com